translate

Friday, March 21, 2014

popples birthday gifts~

Dear fairies,
It has taken me a while, but I’ve finally been able to take these pics to share with you all of the Popples gifts my lovely boyfriend gave to me for my birthday!
A set of Popples buttons with every Popple on them (perfect for fairy kei), a Popples bento box and a Prize Popple plush (which is the same one that Tavuchi and Lisa, from Electric Alice, own ^_^)!
I’m so excited to have these things! I will definitely be wearing the buttons very often with my outfits; the bento box will be perfect for when I can just make my lunch the night before to take with me to class; and Prize Popple has taken a place on my bed amongst my other plushes…

Dear Fairies,

I’ve finally been able to take these pics to share with you all of the Popples gifts my lovely boyfriend gave to me for my birthday!

A set of Popples buttons with every Popple on them (perfect for fairy kei), a Popples bento box and a Prize Popple plush (which is the same one that Tavuchi from Spank! and Lisa, from Electric Alice, own ^_^)!

 

I’m so excited to have these things! I will definitely be wearing the buttons very often with my outfits; the bento box will be perfect for when I can just make my lunch the night before to take with me to class; and Prize Popple has taken a place on my bed amongst my other plushes…

~Sparkling Ga Eul





1 comment: