translate

Sunday, December 2, 2012

nyc holiday post #1: fairy in new york city

Dear fairies,

Start spreading the news...

I'm going to be going to New York City in a couple of weeks and I want to share with you all my adventures in this great city with my lovely significant other~

I'll be chronicling everything from seeing shows, eating at restaurants, cooking, and fashion!

Of course, New York City is one of my favorite cities in the entire world! I will be pursuing my aspirations of being a costume designer there in couple of years, as well. For now, I'm hoping to do a bit of volunteer work in the costume shop of a theatre there.

Stay tuned fairies for updates so you can perhaps get some ideas of what you might want to do while in New York!

Do you have any suggestions for lovely things to do in NYC? Let me know!

Faith, Trust and Fairy Kei Dust

~Sparkling Ga Eul




No comments:

Post a Comment