translate

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

full house outfit inspiration

 Dear Fairies,

I’ve been watching Full House for the past few months and realize why Spank! likes this show. A lot of the clothing, especially from earlier episodes, is quite nice for inspiration in fairy outfits.
So, next time you watch this ridiculously whitewash clean cut show, keep an eye out for cute ideas. Scrunchies, poofy bangs, oversized shirts, large print sweaters, jumpers, overalls, etc.

~Sparkling Ga Eul













2 comments:

  1. I never watched Full House, I guess I should try ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should~ It's a little sappy and whitewashed but it's just a feel good show that always makes me feel happy and nostalgic. I also like to try and apply the morals in the show to my own life haha

      Delete